The Walking Dead on AMC (Read 3197 times)

jeffdonahue

He is a badass - and yet so likeable too.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think Merle should be afraid of his little brother.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jeffdonahue

I think Merle should be afraid of his little brother.

i would bet money that even though they are both worried about. love, and are looking for each other, that at some point the two of them will throw down.  Now that's a fight I can't wait to see.

jeffdonahue

Was out for my run this morning and somehow the Walking Dead came to mind (I think it was the creepy guy lurking on a corner) and I thought "Wouldnt it make a great episode if they did a back story on what happened to Merle after they abandoned him on the roof?"  Something that shows what happened from then up to when we see him find Andrea.  We know he stole their truck and the Gov found him at some point but htere must have been some interesting stuff in between.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hey Rick, I've got Crazytown for you on line 1.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey Rick, I've got Crazytown for you on line 1.

I loved the look Herschel gave him when he picked up the handset and it was silent.

The Talking Dead was funny.  They talked about the baby not really having a name, aside from Daryl's suggestion of Kickass.

I am SUPER excited for next week...the group meets Michonne.  They go to rescue Maggie and Glenn.  WTF is going to happen when they encounter Andrea, though?  Ugh, I have a bad feeling that she will side with the Gov.  Though maybe if she finds out that Maggie and Glenn are being tortured she'd think differently.  I suspect Andrea will be sheltered from that knowledge.

Glad that Daryl found Carol still alive.  There was no way that wasn't going to happen.  If she were dead they would have found a body.  And the way he touched her chin and carried her (like a child, rather than swinging her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes), and the way he was so visibly upset that they hadn't found her (dead/zombie or alive)...yeah, there's something between them.

I think Merle really wants Daryl dead.  I just wonder why.

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I think Merle really wants Daryl dead.  I just wonder why.

Nah, I think that Merle genuinely wants to find his brother.  Merle is dangerous, but Daryl matters to him.  The real conflict will come when Daryl has decide whether blood really is thicker than water -- seems to me that there's no doubt that he'll have to make a choice between Merle and his new "family".

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nah, I think that Merle genuinely wants to find his brother.  Merle is dangerous, but Daryl matters to him.  The real conflict will come when Daryl has decide whether blood really is thicker than water -- seems to me that there's no doubt that he'll have to make a choice between Merle and his new "family".

Huh...I get a really creepy vibe when Merle talks about his brother.  Not a concerned/protective big brother thing.  If I had guess I think Daryl would side with the group -- especially now that Carol has been found.  And I think "Uncle Daryl" is pretty fond of that little Baby Kickass.  I think he's pretty protective of Carl, too.

~ Sarah Kay

Don't like Andrea. Screw her. She's a mixed up self-centered tramp. She f@#ked Shane, then the governor. Always taking the wrong side of things. And likes the bad boys. I hate dumbass chicks that like the bad boys. She's useless and I hope she gets eaten. Slowly and painfully and in full view of everyone and the governor. 

She and the governor in bed was just ... ewww. 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Don't like Andrea. Screw her. She's a mixed up self-centered tramp. She f@#ked Shane, then the governor. Always taking the wrong side of things. And likes the bad boys. I hate dumbass chicks that like the bad boys. She's useless and I hope she gets eaten. Slowly and painfully and in full view of everyone and the governor. 

She and the governor in bed was just ... ewww. 

I wouldn't mind seeing that.

~ Sarah Kay

12-week layoff

Remember when Daryl was taking about the house fire that killed his mother?  He said something about not being able to go outside to play with his friends when his brother was home.  I can't wait for them to throw down.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can't wait for them to throw down.

My money's on Daryl.  Especially if he has Michonne at his side.  Unstoppable!!!

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm eagerly awaiting 9pm EST.  Wine is in the fridge and I can't wait to see Michonne join forces with the group.

~ Sarah Kay

Village people

I might have to stay up and watch. 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay