Click on map point and get time & distance (Read 318 times)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I think it would be nifty if I could click on a point on a workout map, and have it tell me time and distance. I'd like to know how far it was between certain points in my logged run. So if I could click on the first point and find out that that was 5.2mi in, and I could click on the second point and find out that that was 10.8mi in, then I've just learned that that particular route is approximately 5.6mi.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

kcam

You may or may not know this but if  you call up one of your maps and place the cursor on the elevation chart below the map then a couple things happen.  A blue marker appears on your map at the same point that your cursor is pointing to on the el chart.   As well a line pops on the el chart and the distance and elevation are also displayed.  As you move the cursor along your el chart, the distance and elevation are updated AND the blue marker on the map correspondingly as well.  So this will allow you to find out how LONG a particular route is (between two points that you note) but it doesn't give you the time you ran it in. 

I'd love to see the time displayed as well as distance and elevation.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Oh, thanks. I just went and used that trick to figure out what I wanted to know.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.