References (Read 956 times)

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

So what do you think? She got the whole queen of the undead thing goin on About the body? Definitely a nice body The DEAD body. Oh, man, you're gonna have to come take a look at this.
      1138, said in German, over a loudspeaker... Yes, cell block 1138... Where else?
      Brilliant. I can't remember where else though. I think it is in all the Star Wars movies, at least IV, V and VI...I might have to look it up now.
      Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

You wanna get out here, you talk to me.
          "See you next Wednesday." The possibilities are endless. Much like 1138.
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

"Send Rogues ten and eleven to station three-eight." BTW, "I think I ran over a Wookie back there on the expressway."
            Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

So what do you think? She got the whole queen of the undead thing goin on About the body? Definitely a nice body The DEAD body. Oh, man, you're gonna have to come take a look at this.
              Men in Black Ok, let's tidy this up. Those who have posted and not received answers, go ahead and give us the answers.
              Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

You wanna get out here, you talk to me.
                Road warrior
                Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

He's looking for a man named Dick.
                  Hollywood Knights
                  Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

How much for your daughters?
                    Animal House

Lazy idiot

It's K-k-k-k-ken! C-c-c-c-c-coming to K-k-k-k-k-kill me!
                      A Fish Called Wanda?

Tick tock

obiebyke

"I hate you! I hate you and your ass face!"
                        The answer was Waiting for Guffman

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

BTW, "I think I ran over a Wookie back there on the expressway."
                            What is this from? I always heard it (1138) was on one of the droids in episode I. I never checked for it, because that would have meant seeing the movie more than once. Tongue I can't believe no one knows the pop culture reference(s) of "see you next Wednesday." I guess I am a bigger geek than I thought. Blush
                              I can't believe no one knows the pop culture reference(s) of "see you next Wednesday." I guess I am a bigger geek than I thought. Blush
                              I had to look that one up - had no idea. Very cool though.

Amy

How much for your daughters?
                                The Blues Brothers. -"You don't know the sex of your cat?" -"I respected it's privacy." and -"You need to play ball with us" -"Really? You think I'm tall enough?"