The Bourne Legacy (Read 427 times)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Matt Damon it is not. A sore knee is the only reason I did not walk out .DW convinced me to go see it. Should have listened to my 1st mind.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Feeling the growl again

Matt Damon it is not. A sore knee is the only reason I did not walk out .DW convinced me to go see it. Should have listened to my 1st mind.

You should have negotiated to see it in a theater that served beer.  It would have made it more tolerable.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

beat

Break on through

This is a good movie - a fine continuation of the series. 

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

DH was looking forward to this one.  He was disappointed.

The start was very slow and once it got going they didn't seem to know what to do with the story line.

Drinks before hand didn't help Wink

steph  

Turbolegs

DH was looking forward to this one.  He was disappointed.

The start was very slow and once it got going they didn't seem to know what to do with the story line.

Drinks before hand didn't help Wink

Please tell me that there are atleast some mind-numbing  and pointless action scenes that doesnt make going to the movies a complete waste of time. I totally loved the Matt Damon movies and would hate to see a change of character ruin an otherwise superb franchise.

I dont sweat. I ooze liquid awesome.

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Please tell me that there are atleast some mind-numbing  and pointless action scenes that doesnt make going to the movies a complete waste of time. I totally loved the Matt Damon movies and would hate to see a change of character ruin an otherwise superb franchise.

The action scenes were not that great.  DH is still mentioning his disappointment with the movie two days later.  

I thought that the change of character/story concerning the main character was a good idea but poorly written.   

Entirely too much time was used explaining.  Not enough doing.

steph  

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

When I first looked on RottenTomatoes.com a few days ago it was scoring 60%, which maybe would have been enough for us to take DS to see it in the theater, but now it's down to 53% after more reviewers have had a chance to weigh-in.  That puts it into rental territory.

Bummer, since the rugrat has just started reading the original Ludlum book.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay