RA status (July 9, 2008) (Read 2202 times)

eric :)

I think my table was corrupt.
    Thanks! That was indeed the problem. I tried to fix it but it was too complicated so I removed it instead. I hope you don't mind. Your table exposed a bug in the code. I'll have to look into it.

I noticed that the server keeps logging me off while browsing the forums tonight. Sad No big deal. Hope you get the problem figured out.
      The web server restarted multiple times due to the bug described above. If you didn't have the remember me option enabled, the server would not remember who you are after it restarts. You should be fine now, unless that wasn't the bug and the server continues to crash.

Marquess of Utopia

Thanks for deleting it Eric. I have a copy of the table; I'll just post a link to it next time. Sorry about the problems this caused for everyone.

No need for apologizes. It's not your fault. It exposed an existing bug, which is a good thing in the long run.
            Everytime stuff like this happens to me at my office, I blame it on Windows and Microsoft.....I think I'm ususally right...........funny little windows hiccups........the Gremlins are alive and well in most Microsoft Servers........and probably also in yours..... Sad ----- but Im glad you found the problem.......

Champions are made when no one is watching

Go Pre!

Everytime stuff like this happens to me at my office, I blame it on Windows and Microsoft.....I think I'm ususally right...........funny little windows hiccups........the Gremlins are alive and well in most Microsoft Servers........and probably also in yours..... Sad ----- but Im glad you found the problem.......
              Eric would not be so bold as to attempt running this site on a Winbloze server....right Eric? I am going to assume this is a Linux or Unix box.

Go Pre!

Eric would not be so bold as to attempt running this site on a Winbloze server....right Eric? I am going to assume this is a Linux or Unix box.
                Not to mention the fact Windows server licence fees!
                derek

If you pay close attention to some of the URLs, e.g, for the graphs, you'll see they have .aspx endings. It's a .NET web app. Netcraft also reports the server as Windows IIS 6: http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://www.runningahead.com

Derek

Yeah, I saw the .NET development license on the graph one day... The export is suspiciously Microsoft-like as well.