# of reps in Weight Training (Read 615 times)

The Floor Walker

Hi Eric, I've been using the weight training section to start tracking my crunches and push-ups. Recently, I did a set of 100 crunches and when I went to enter it in the log I noticed it was only a two digit field. Is there any way to increase the field size to three digits? Also, the whole weight training section doesn't necessary have to be used for weights as I have been doing. You could put many different types of exercises/callistenics in this section. I was thinking it might be a good idea to change the name of the section from "weight training" to something else less limiting, perhaps, "resistance training" or "anerobic trainging"? Just throwing the thought out there. What do you think? Matt
    eric :)

Matt, You're right. The weight training does do more than just weights. I like the sound of resistance training, but do you think that's obvious enough for everyone? I'm just trying to find the best description for it so we won't run into the same issue in the future. In the mean time, I changed the field size to 3 digits. I didn't think people would do more than a 100 of any workouts. eric Smile

You'll ruin your knees!

How about "strength training"? Would that do it? Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

eric :)

I like it! I'll have it changed as soon as I can. Thanks Lynn! And thank you Matt for the suggestion! eric Smile

The Floor Walker

YES! I've been trying to think of a good name for it that could incorporate everything, I think "stregnth training" is perfect.