Jamie Holgate: Running the Santa Fun Run Supporting charity (Read 72 times)

jamieholgate

Jamie Holgate is running the Santa Fun Run, it will start at West Craven Sports Centre in Lancashire, the 5k course will meander down on to the canal tow path heading towards Salterforth, returning up Barnoldswick New Road and through the streets of the town with the finishing line in the festive Town Square, Holgate will be dressed as Santa clause for the run, The Start West Craven Sports Centre, Barnoldswick The Finish The Town Square, Barnoldswick Start Time Registration from 09:30am, join in the warm up session and run starts at 11.00am. The start will be staggered in groups with the runners starting first, followed by joggers than walkers. The Route Starting at West Craven Sports Centre, the 5km course will meander down on to the canal towpath heading towards Salterforth, returning up Kelbrook Road and through the streets of the town, with the finishing line in the festive Town Square.  Parking Co-op Car Park – Wellhouse Road Rainhall Road Car Park opposite Police Station Please note that there will be no parking at West Craven Sports Centre on the day due to various classes taking place. If you are local please try and walk if possible to the Venue. ParticipantsIndividuals of any age (over 5 years) and ability can take part. The organisers encourage families and members of the community to enter. Cost Of Entry Adults £10 Children £5 (5-16 years), Jamie Holgate is giving £100 from the earning from his buisness Jaysco Soccer. Entry Procedure Every participant must complete a Registration form and sign the Disclaimer and send with the appropriate method of payment to:-Santa Charity Fun Run 127 Park Road Barnoldswick BB18 5BJ Registration forms will be available at Bosom Friends Shop, Silhouette Beauty, Bonjour Cards & Gifts, Stanley House Vets and West Craven Sports Centre. Sponsorship Form It isn’t compulsory to do so, but why not take the opportunity to raise some extra money by getting family, friends and colleagues to sponsor you. Or even raise money by holding a Cake Sale, Raffle or a Book sale. The Santa Fun run was a great success raising over £6000 still with sponsorship money to come in. The whole event was very well planned and went without a hitch. PLEASE DONATE http://bebosomfriends.org.uk/event/santa-fun-run/

beat

Break on through

No parking at the West Craven Sports Centre... I hear there's some spots on Elm St.  - bit of a nightmare to get there, though...

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."

HermosaBoy

No parking at the West Craven Sports Centre... I hear there's some spots on Elm St.  - bit of a nightmare to get there, though...

Wink

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob