Lance Armstrong appears finally to have run out of rope. (Read 2702 times)

Repay sponsors.. when they knew about it. That could be messy.

And we run because we like it
    Through the broad bright land

Feeling the growl again

LOL...the new South Park tonight....

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Feeling the growl again

Well they're not admitting that either....

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

xhristopher

Why? What damages do they have? The sponsors have made out well over the last decade, in on it or not.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Why? What damages do they have? The sponsors have made out well over the last decade, in on it or not.

Yeah...these sponsors have profited off of Lance's misdeeds.  There is no way that they weren't at the very least VERY suspicious.  To try to force the return of monies paid to him now seems rather tacky.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Shouldn't those doper winners need to be sent to the prison? They indirectly stole other people's prize money.

I think there should be a law that you can dope but you can't win. If you win, you should go to prison. :-)

5k - 20:56 (09/12), 7k - 28:40 (11/12), 10k trial - 43:08  (03/13), 42:05 (05/13), FM - 3:09:28 (05/13), HM - 1:28:20 (05/14), Failed 10K trial - 6:10/mi for 4mi (08/14), FM - 3:03 (09/14)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I think prison is for (convicted) law-breakers, not rule-breakers.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Kalsarikännit

Armstrong Said to Weigh Admission of Doping.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/05/sports/cycling/lance-armstrong-said-to-weigh-admission-of-doping.html?hp

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

xhristopher

Armstrong Said to Weigh Admission of Doping.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/05/sports/cycling/lance-armstrong-said-to-weigh-admission-of-doping.html?hp

The dude lives to compete.

Feeling the growl again

The dude lives to compete.

After all this, I can't see them clearing him to compete again.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

The competitive field of racing rhinos is probably not yet governed by tight anti-doping regulations.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xhristopher

After all this, I can't see them clearing him to compete again.

I'm guessing he'd only admit if he were able to cut a deal.

xhristopher

The competitive field of racing rhinos is probably not yet governed by tight anti-doping regulations.

The rhino does what it wants.

Feeling the growl again

I'm guessing he'd only admit if he were able to cut a deal.

If I were them I'd tell him to go take a hike.  They've already gotten him and taken away everything he ever won, they don't need a confession.

Now, the whole federal fraud case...US Postal...is a twist I had not thought of.  Now if they cut a deal with him to get a confession in exchange for leniency on that charge, I could see it.  But I would be very ticked if they let him compete again just for confessing.  We already know he was dirty.

xor

Maybe he just wants to go to heaven.