hats and socks (Read 577 times)

I want to buy some running hats and running socks on-line.

Any good  suggestions?  Why are running hats so freaking expenisve?   I mean, $22.00  ?    And running socks are pretty pricey too. 

- Anya

Oh roo roooo!

Not sure what they have there right now, but I would check Running Warehouse's sale items.  You can get an additional 15% off (even on sale stuff) if you go to their Facebook page and get the code.

Not sure what they have there right now, but I would check Running Warehouse's sale items.  You can get an additional 15% off (even on sale stuff) if you go to their Facebook page and get the code.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

- Anya

FB15D is the code.

garyspeed

spam

I'm not a big sock guy.  In hot weather, I just tend to ditch them.  In cold weather, cotton doesn't seem that much worse than wool to me. It's only in wet AND cold that I go to wool.  Smart Wool and Point Six both seem good for that, in my opinion.

I really like my Saucony ViziPro running beanie/skull cap thing.  It was ~$15 on RunningWarehouse.  Breaths really well...and seems pretty odor resistant. 

I've also go a Brooks Nightlife cap (also ~$15 there) that I really like, and it has a blinking light, too.  I run after dark a lot, so the high-visibility is important to me.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
              Emil Zatopek