Another Road Runner Shoe Sale!!! (Read 603 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Road Runner Sports is once again running (no pun intended) their buy one pair, get 50% off the 2nd pair deal. It's Friday through Sunday this weekend. The discount code is CDM07510. BackroadRunner -- time to stock up on those GT-2110's Smile Cheers, Jeff

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Thanks, Jeff. I missed this sale last time you posted it. Now I get to hear my better half ask "Why did you get two pairs, you can only wear one pair at a time?" I, of course, will respond with "How many pairs of black shoes do you own?" This will result in a 50/50 chance of either of the following: 1) just a dirty look or 2) a dirty look and another pair of black shoes will mysteriously appear this weekend

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

You can always throw this one at her: you can run more miles on a pair of shoes if you rotate them with another pair (because the rest day in between runs allows the midsoles to decompress -- as a result, they stay springier a little longer and you get effectively get more miles out of them.) So in the long run, you'll save money! However, I'm thinking that your option 2 is the most likely course.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I think that would just get me option 3, which is option 2 plus a roll of the eyes and a "whatever".

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Dog-Love

Thanks...I just ordered 2 prs of ASICS gel nimbus. (Sounds like Harry Potters broom)
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
              Thanks...I just ordered 2 prs of ASICS gel nimbus. (Sounds like Harry Potters broom)
              Ditto that! Thanks Jeff! Hmm...wonder if the shoes will go as fast as the broom?..... Big grin