CRIM (Read 526 times)

Anyone running any of the races at the CRIM in Flint, MI this Saturday?
      FYI www.crim.org
      runninggirl248

Shocked you are so lucky! Did you run the crim? I wanted to run it so bad. It sounded like such a fun race. How fast did you run it and what was it like?
          Yes, my seventh consecutive CRIM 10 miler. Nothing fast, 1:28:something. Not my fastest, not my slowest. It really is a great event. It is very well organized; the volunteer and spectator support is outstanding. Best things about this year's race for me: 1. I got to meet (ok shake hands with) Bill Rodgers who was in town for the celebration of the race's 30th year. 2. Seeing lots of friends and people I've seen at different races on the course. 3. Having something left in the tank for a kick when I hit the bricks in the last few hundred meters. I felt pretty good even though I have not been running hard this summer. It provided me with enough of a boost to run the Detroit Half Marathon in October. If you ever get a chance to participate in this one, I'd highly recommend you do it. In addition to the 10 mile, they also have an 8K, 5K, and 1 mile.
            Congrats on your run Ken! Sounds like a good time. I'll have to keep that one in mind for next year as we are only a few hours from Flint. And the 10mi is right up my alley. Remind me next year... Eryn
            So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'll have to keep that one in mind for next year as we are only a few hours from Flint. And the 10mi is right up my alley. Remind me next year...
              ROAD TRIP!!! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay