Running Funnies (Read 1238 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

That's funny.  I assume there's an adult taping this, and I question the judgement and parenting / babysitting ability of the adult.

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's funny.  I assume there's an adult taping this, and I question the judgement and parenting / babysitting ability of the adult.

I'd like to think it's an older sibling.  Looks like something we'd have done with my baby sister if we'd had a TM and mom and dad weren't looking.  We used to spike her sippy cup with Tabasco sauce...and she loved it.  To this day she loves some seriously spicy foods, so our prank backfired! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

that's funny, but that toddler is only inches away from being sucked under the treadmill by the moving belt. That would give some serious treadmill belt rash...

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

that's funny, but that toddler is only inches away from being sucked under the treadmill by the moving belt. That would give some serious treadmill belt rash...

Yes, as a parent, I have concern for the kid's safety...

As a human, I'm tickled by what I see.

Warning: Do NOT try this at home with your toddler tonight!

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

[stop]

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yes, as a parent, I have concern for the kid's safety...

As a human, I'm tickled by what I see.

Warning: Do NOT try this at home with your toddler tonight!

What cracks me up is the kid's facial expression as he gets up and runs back to do it again.  He's like a mini Jackass cast member! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Being the youngest of 9 I would have been the one on the treadmill if we owned one.

Many of my siblngs antics involved dressing me in my brother's hockey equipment and then launching me using various techniques.

I have the scars to prove it, but to be fair, I've got a few of my own making as well.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Being the youngest of 9 I would have been the one on the treadmill if we owned one.

Many of my siblngs antics involved dressing me in my brother's hockey equipment and then launching me using various techniques.

Makes one wonder how all of the Duggar kids have made it as far as they have...

~ Sarah Kay

I have the scars to prove it, but to be fair, I've got a few of my own making as well.

Ha. In the fall we would put my kid brother in a football helmet and play "NFL's Hardest Hitters" which involved having him run full speed towards a mattress while my older brother and I clobbered him.

In winter, this game became "NHL's Hardest Hitters", with a hockey helmet.

Summer..."Chin Music", where we put him in a baseball helmet (headgear shows great concern for his safety throughout the seasons) and threw balled up tinfoil as close to his face as we could get "without hitting" him.

He eventually got bigger - much, much bigger - and I paid dearly for these early trangressions.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                          We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes