Michigan & Beer (Read 586 times)

lmao@stable call. Is that anything like booty call? Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Scout7

Not quite. Old Cavalry tradition that lives on. Basically a chance for the upper leadership to get together, hang out, and unwind without the junior enlisted coming along and seeing us act like idiots.
      Scout7

My 200 mile thread hijacking skills are spilling over..... Sorry, Trent!
          Damn there is a 200 mile thread ? Tongue Hmmmmm unwinding. I know what I like to, oh nevermind. Oh and your not sorry!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Scout7

I know what I like to, oh nevermind. Oh and your not sorry!
            True, I'm not really sorry. It sounded good, though. What do you like, hmmmm?
              hmmmmmmmmm is right Tongue

What are you two talking about???!!!! I missed something (as usual). Confused

Michelle