Every morning in our house... (Read 683 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's Loki Confused
        Yeah...in our house it's Thor, Lola, Erik, and Chase...gah. I am SO tired! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Yeah...in our house it's Thor, Lola, Erik, and Chase...gah. I am SO tired! Tongue k
          THAT is why dh will only let us have 1 fish, 1 dog and 1 cat Confused

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

THAT is why dh will only let us have 1 fish, 1 dog and 1 cat Confused
            He's SO smart! We went just over a year with *only* 3 cats...then that little grey bastard found us! Oh, and the sweet has worn off. He's not nearly the quiet, snuggly, mellow little baby that we found just over 5 weeks ago. Now he's naughty, wild, stubborn, and harrasses Erik all the live long day...though it's sort of Karma for all the crap Erik has dealt Lola all the years we've had him. k

~ Sarah Kay

Loved the cartoon! It's been years since I've owned a cat, but I remember mornings like that. Smile

Michelle

yep me too.. like 5 times this morning with my cats Dead I LOVE the video though Big grin
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

It's been years since I've owned a cat, but I remember mornings like that. Smile
                  You are SO smart! We keep vowing that as our cats die we won't replace them...and we were doing really well after our sweet Gus died. Now we're back to 4. I swear we have "sucker" written on our foreheads in an invisible text that only cats can read. 3 of the 5 cats we've had have been strays. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

You are SO smart! We keep vowing that as our cats die we won't replace them...and we were doing really well after our sweet Gus died. Now we're back to 4. I swear we have "sucker" written on our foreheads in an invisible text that only cats can read. 3 of the 5 cats we've had have been strays. Wink k
                    I've been forced into not having furry family members, other wise I'd have a house full of those living alarm clocks (aside from the children of course). Big grin My favorite cat we had was a stray we named Socks. She blessed us with giving birth to 4 kittens in our hallway closet. She let us watch which was very amazing actually. We ended up finding homes for all the kittens and then getting her fixed!

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My favorite cat we had was a stray we named Socks. She blessed us with giving birth to 4 kittens in our hallway closet. She let us watch which was very amazing actually.
                      We had a roomate years ago who had a cat...she had a litter of kittens. I had always heard that cats go hide when they give birth, but not DC--she wanted to be by us. It was pretty amazing seeing that, but it was also sad, as 2 of her 4 babies had not developed properly and were stillborn (the vet thinks because she was so small and young). Our Lola was one of her surviving babies--she'll be 14 on Halloween. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay