Old data from past months or(years) Is it gone? (Read 712 times)

Hey E: Sorry if I have missed this in previous discussions......but is there any way to veiw past data in our training logs or does this take up too much space.....or probably not that necessary to others out there. A note to you....I am planning on running Boston next year to see what I am capable of this time around. Hope you are in next year..........the one and only "ORANGEMEN" Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Maybe you can be the designated "Irishmen" for your club!

Orange Man and Eric.

Wingz

Professional Noob

Mark! Eric's been offline today so I'm taking the liberty of fielding all questions today... Evil grin The earliest run entry I see for you is back in Oct 2006, which you can see at http://www.runningahead.com/logs/8809024ca56e465faff9ccef3f66cca5/workouts/74636ce0e82f4158a9ade17812073beb. You can easily review old log entries by using the calendar function under training logs. You can either page through month by month or jump to a particular month. Does that answer your question? Janell

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

Mark / Orangeman! The summary page only shows recent entries because that's the most relevant part of the log. To view data from the past, you can do that as suggested by Janell by using the calendar view and jumping to the month of interest, or create a graph with the specified date range. Good to hear that you're coming back to Boston. Hopefully the weather will cooperate this time around, although I have to say that the Nor'easter definitely made it more memorable. eric Smile
          Thanks, both of youl Guess I wasn't thinking to well. Off to run this am with House of Dixon and TJRunner...5:45 am

Orange Man and Eric.