Claire, come back! (Read 902 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You are missed around here...there's a big hole at RA without your presence! k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

ditto
      Scout7

I hope I didn't scare her off. Although I would find that hard to believe.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've been missing Bernie lately, too. I hope he's doing OK. I hope no news is good news... k

~ Sarah Kay

JakeKnight

Agreed. She's a favorite. She's the only one of you knuckleheads that I could count on to consistently surprise, amuse, entertain, or shock me, usually all in the same post. With pictures, even. But I don't blame her. When you can't run, hanging out here can be a little depressing.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

But I don't blame her. When you can't run, hanging out here can be a little depressing.
              Yeah, if I were sidelined I suppose reading posts from those who aren't would be a little like torture. k

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Yeah, if I were sidelined I suppose reading posts from those who aren't would be a little like torture. k
                I'm not really running right now... so... yeah... what are you saying?
                JakeKnight

I'm not really running right now... so... yeah... what are you saying?
                  Oh. Yeah. Sheesh. How insensitive of us. At least Claire can escape if she wants to. You're stuck with us. Lucky you. Smile

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

Speaking of people deserting us: JakeKnight - I built an island for you. I posted pix of half-naked athletes per your request. I provided watermellon margaritas at the door. And you left? How rude! Roll eyes
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I've been missing Bernie lately
                      Agreed. She's a favorite. She's the only one of you knuckleheads that I could count on to consistently surprise, amuse, entertain, or shock me, usually all in the same post. With pictures, even. But I don't blame her. When you can't run, hanging out here can be a little depressing.
                      JK? Confused again? Calling Berner a she? No wonder Claire ran off. Sheesh.
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

JK? Confused again? Calling Berner a she? No wonder Claire ran off. Sheesh.
                        BernIE, not BernER...now who's confused?! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

Awwwwwww, I've missed my usual trips to the board too! Check out my update on the H&N board, I'll be back soon enough to hang out with my running pals. JK hit the nail on the head - it's really hard being on here and unable to run. I've tried not to dwell on it too much but I have been left with a moderate form of Tourettes where I invuluntarily swear when I see runners running. Most inconsiderate of them! Scout - I was scared once. It wasn't you. Big grin I've been thinking of Bernie too Zoomy. Claire xxx
                        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

Dog-Love

Awwwwwww, Check out my update on the H&N board
                            I am still trying to figure out what H&N stands for. I think about Bernie a bit. I too hope that no news is OK news. I am not running but checking the board because I cannot enter in my training log. Easy for Claire to stay away since she is all the way out in New Zealand.
                            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am still trying to figure out what H&N stands for. Easy for Claire to stay away since she is all the way out in New Zealand.
                              Health & Nutrition. And that NZ crack is about the funniest thing EVER! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Doh. Call it hypoglycemia. It is all KJ's fault...