Basketball Training Videos and Shooting Drills (Read 68 times)

RichardSmith805

In basketball ball, we all know that shooting is one of the most important aspects; if we don’t shoot we can’t win the game. There is hardly anyone who might not have seen video of the eminent players while they going through motion and practicing drills. Many kids step in the basketball court to become Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan or LeBron James. Well the point is that the basketball drills are inevitable for any player. If you are basketball passionate and aspirant, then practicing drills is very important. In this post we will discuss few effective shooting drills.

In this post we will discuss few effective shooting drills.

Apparently.

xhristopher

I have not seen these videos. Am I missing something that will help me run faster?

I have a Makita 9.6v cordless drill, but carrying it seems to hurt my form when I shoot.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

Lemme ask you, Richard Smith: Any relation to JR Smith?  His training video is provided below: 

Click

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

jfa

When setting the spinnaker, it's very important to adjust the topping lift so that the spinnaker pole is parallel to the deck.

Joann Y

Many kids step in the basketball court to become Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan or LeBron James. Well the point is that the basketball drills are inevitable for any player.

What if I am a full grown adult and would like to become D. Rose? Is there any hope for me?

I can dunk a donut with one hand.

Joann Y

I can dunk a donut with one hand.

Is this at a moderate pace or easy?

DaBurger

Did you put the whole bass into the Bass-o-matic?

Know thyself.

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

xhristopher

Can you explain the rule of 90 as it pertains to basketball drills for running? Thank you very much.

C-R

Can you explain the rule of 90 as it pertains to basketball drills for running? Thank you very much.

The court is 94' long not 90" Sheesh X.

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
                            "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Walk-Jogger

Before drilling basketballs, it might be helpful to practice on a few pumpkins. There is some debate about whether this is best done before, or after your running workout for that day.

The current price of tea in China is: £ 1.40
                              with a max bid of ... 70.67

disclaimer: not to be confused with a butterfly's wings flapping in China. This price is scientifically derived from numbers only tangentially related to the actual price of tea in China, which we have found is profoundly more accurate than actual prices paid for tea in China. How this affects you, your child, or an acquaintance is derived, again, scientifically, by a patent-pending method we'd love to discuss, but can't, at this time. It has little to nothing to do with the technology behind the magic eight ball. A brief overview of the connections between the price of tea in China and these results (both the price and actual bearing on events) is illustrated here. 

Retired &  Loving It