Race number belt recs (Read 693 times)

I'm looking to buy my sister-in-law a race bib holder clipper thingy for Christmas. Anyone have a good recommendation, or can you point me to a previous thread? I couldn't find one.

Thanks!

Needs more cowbell!

I have the Amphipod one.  It comes with a nice little pouch that's just the right size to carry a cell phone or gells or other small items.  I wish I could find mine, since a lot of my cold weather running gear doesn't have pockets, so I've ended up running sans phone and carrying my house key in my hand.

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

I have a FuelBelt one.  This one, specifically.  It's awesome for long races (used mine for a marathon) and cheap.  Held the number like a dream, and it was windy that day.  Also can hold up to ten gels, which is a bit ridiculous but useful.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
        Emil Zatopek

Don't overstride!

I like my Spibelt. It also holds gels cellphone and does not bounce as you run.

http://www.spibelt.com/

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

I like my Spibelt. It also holds gels cellphone and does not bounce as you run.

http://www.spibelt.com/

+1 on the Spibelt

bob e v
            2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

Thanks, all!

garyspeed

spam