>Off the Beaten Path>The wierdest thing that has happened in my bedroom is...
Oh, man, bees would freak me the heck out! That reminds me...a friend of mine's hubby was stung by a brown recluse spider (Eryn, this would be Laura's DH). I could swear it happened when he crawled into bed. That's some nasty, truly horrifying thing. I'm very thankful that we don't really have those spiders in MI. I HATE spiders, but I have a special place of horror reserved for ones with venom that is flesh-eating.
Needs more cowbell!
• DON'T BREAK ANYTHING!!!
• get within 5#s of 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)
✓ 1st olympic distance duathlon - AG 2nd!!
• 1st Iceman Cometh mtn bike race - no MTB in '13
✓ Half Fanatic
✓ punch Type 1 in the junk
Freaks me out how much those things look like those fishing/huntsman spiders we get in our house, though. *shiver*
Great. And now I've got an actual picture to go along with my nightmare. Thanks.
And here in Tennessee, there ain't any question of whether we've got them. My landlord got bitten by one. On the leg. They had to scoop a chunk of meat out of his thigh.
On the plus side, the scar is pretty cool.
The police knocked the door in & they found him in his chair in front of the tv in septic shock. Most of the right side of his torso was oozing & necrotic & mushy because he didn't seek treatment. On the up side, he had saved the spider when he killed it, so they knew what it was.
I'm just going to start drinking heavily now.
© 2013 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.
| Terms of Service