Thumbs-Up to this e-tailer! (Read 828 times)

Needs more cowbell!

Earlier this month I had spent $120 on 4 New Balance clothing items (running skirt, shorts, 2 tops). I just noticed that they are on clearance now and 30-35% off. So I contacted the retailer to see if they would price adjust. Here is the reply: Thank you for contacting NB Web Express via the Internet. We will be happy to credit your original payment the $38.80 difference. If you need any further assistance at this time please feel free to contact us. We look forward to doing business with you now and for many years to come. Thanks again. Sincerely, Amaly A. Thank you so much! I have recently returned to running and am hooked on New Balance shoes (I have wide, hard to fit feet). I am really enjoying the clothing items I purchased, too. I will definitely shop with you again and recommend your store to my friends who are athletically-minded. Smile Kirsten Great service, IMO! And they have some great deals going right now, too. New Balance Web Express

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

It's nice to see a retailer doing things right! Smile Guess they understand that their customers are humans with wallets, not just wallets!

Roads were made for journeys...

Needs more cowbell!

And the reason I shopped there was that Dick's Sporting Goods' website "dicked" me over. I had a 20% off a single item coupon from my 5k race that they refused to honor--claimed the code was expired, even though the date on the actual coupon is good through next Jan. (and our store didn't carry the item I wanted in the first place). k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)