Deletion of height data from user profile (Read 585 times)

eric :)

Hi all,

I've started working on the training log revamp.  There will be many visible changes and internal changes to support the new functionality.  I will do my best to transition the old software to the new without affecting you but sometimes it is not possible.  The new log will make use of your height for one particular feature.  Currently, your height in your profile is just a text field.  It had to be changed to a numeric field before work on this feature can move forward.

There's no easy way to convert free text to numeric height so I had to delete this information for the conversion.  The software has been updated to use the new numeric height.  Feel free to re-enter your height information or wait for the new log to roll out first.  There maybe other similar changes in the weeks and months ahead and I apologize for any inconvenience they may cause.

eric Smile

Black-Toe-Nailed

Well, for us Dutch there will be no problem, LOL.

This is like Flatland XD

--

"If one can stick to the training throughout the many long years,
      then will power is no longer a problem. It's raining? That doesn't matter.
      I am tired? That's besides the point. It's simply that I just have to."

Emil Zatopek

Williamsa

Hello! Could I have your attention, please? This album https://volumo.com/album/36624-no-me-gusta impressed me with its uniqueness and expressiveness. "No Me Gusta" is a real musical embodiment of emotions and inner world. Each track in this album conveys deep feelings and tells its own story. The music reflects the diversity of life experiences and has become a real accompaniment in my daily journey.