Running/Racewalking Coach Here for You! (Read 224 times)

ccwalker_uwp

Running/Racewalking Coach here for you! (Union Grove, WI)

Looking for a couch to 5k program? Or maybe a couch to marathon? Looking to improve your times? Or maybe you are unable to run anymore and are looking for a fitness alternative? Well, I'm the coach for you!

Contact an experienced running and racewalking coach available for all your fitness needs. I have been an active running and racewalking athlete for over 15 years, having competed in numerous national championships. Coaching for over 7 years, I have helped lead individuals and teams to national championships. Currently the head coach and race director for Parkside Athletic Club, a well-known running and racewalking club in southeastern Wisconsin, in the Midwest, and around the country.

Meeting weekly, in the Milwaukee area, the club members gather together for a quality workout under my guidance. The remainder of the week, the club members work hard to achieve their fitness goals, from maintaining their health, working hard to do well in road races and championship events, and more! For those individuals who are unable to meet each week, they work hard on their own, communicating with me about how their workouts and races are going.

Contact me to reach all of your running, racewalking, and fitness goals!

Find out more at: http://parksideac.wordpress.com

joescott

I really want to make a snarky comment about both racewalking and spam, but I'm working on being more mellow and laid back.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

mikeymike

and around the country.

Which country? I've never heard of you. You guys running walking New Bedford next weekend?

Runners run

ShotNixon

This Space For Rent

Is racewalking akin to Nordic walking?  I ran a marathon in Austria and lol'ed at people 'running' the race with ski poles. Of course I'm unfamiliar with it so maybe it really is athletic?

So, coach, you're gonna pay Eric for the advertising space on the site, right? Because otherwise that makes you a freeloading, spamming nitwit.

an amazing likeness

Is racewalking akin to Nordic walking?

No.

Racewalking is walking at hyper speeds, faster than a lot of runners run. It takes tremendous technique. The rule is that you must have 1 foot on the ground at all times...that's what makes it walking rather than running.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

ShotNixon

This Space For Rent

No.

Racewalking is walking at hyper speeds, faster than a lot of runners run. It takes tremendous technique. The rule is that you must have 1 foot on the ground at all times...that's what makes it walking rather than running.

So it's a real thing? With rules?  This is the first I've heard of it. I was thinking it was a variation of run/walk etc.  Whats a world class race walker cover a mile in?

an amazing likeness

So it's a real thing? With rules?  This is the first I've heard of it. I was thinking it was a variation of run/walk etc.  Whats a world class race walker cover a mile in?

Google is your friend...  a quick search shows the winner of the 2012 Olympic 50K race walk clocked 3hr35min, which is sub 7:00 min/miles for 50K.  At the non-Olympic level, I've seen race results in local races for race walkers doing 11:00 min splits in half marathon.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

You're joking? Right?

It's an Olympic sport. There are 20km and 50km distances. I believe the world record for 50km is 3:34:14.

MTA: Beaten by Milktruck

Geoff

ShotNixon

This Space For Rent

Google is your friend...  a quick search shows the winner of the 2012 Olympic 50K race walk clocked 3hr35min, which is sub 7:00 min/miles for 50K.  At the non-Olympic level, I've seen race results in local races for race walkers doing 11:00 min splits in half marathon.

Who needs google? I have you Smile

xhristopher

No.

Watching one of the Olympic races last summer it was easy to pause the TV and catch these "walkers" mid air all the time.

Cheaters!!!

mikeymike

It's an Olympic sport.

Big whoop, so is ping pong, curling and snowboard super pipe. And wrestling is not, anymore.

Runners run

Big whoop, so is ping pong, curling and snowboard super pipe. And wrestling is not, anymore.

Yes. And isn't that nuts?

Geoff

Chris T

For some reason I love to watch women's curling. Must be the sweeping. If only they could do it while barefooted.

ShotNixon

This Space For Rent

You're joking? Right?

It's an Olympic sport. There are 20km and 50km distances. I believe the world record for 50km is 3:34:14.

MTA: Beaten by Milktruck

Yes, hilarious I know.  I must have been busy watching ribbon twirling.