I'm FREE! (Read 704 times)

RIP, Henry, my soul mate

I bet there are a lot of you out there who will understand this. My 83-y-o mom, who lives with us, is visiting my sister for a month. My husband and step sons are at a track meet (I couldn't go because I had to work late.) I'm in my house ALONE for the first time in over a year. I should feel guilty for being so happy, but I don't. This feels better than anything (and yes I do mean anything.) Ahhhhhh......
    chrimbler

When I'm alone in my house, which is pretty much all the time, I get NAKKID Big grin or maybe Tight lipped
      Run like you stole it!
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

When I'm alone in my house, which is pretty much all the time, I get NAKKID Big grin or maybe Tight lipped
        I do this in the Summer, but in the Winter it's flannel jammies, perhaps even with a jacket on. Damn shit-fer-insulation. I hate being cold. Cry And don't feel guilty, Anne...alone time is a necessity, IMO.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

RIP, Henry, my soul mate

Oh lord, I'm drinking a beer, cruising the RA threads and sitting here in my pink flannel pants and Va Tech hoodie. I'm so boring! But I'll say it again...it feels GOOD!
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Smile I'm on beer #2 and eating some 5 year cheddar while wearing flannel PJs. Bed is starting to call my name, too. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bugs

When I'm alone I put on some jammin music and my weights I'm suppose to do arm curls with become my microphone, and I'm a dancing maniac. Play Madonna and I'm 16. Now you gotta figure out how to keep the empty for awhile...

Bugs

Now you gotta figure out how to keep the empty for awhile...
                Change the locks and don't answer the door. Evil grin

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

msl

I'm so jealous Yes
                    I bet there are a lot of you out there who will understand this.
                    Haha! I can relate! I remember the pre-kid days where DH (then my BF) would go on overnight business trips and I'd be "lonely". Now, though I love my family with every last breath I have, when the kids are in school and DH takes an occasional trip, it's PAR-TEE time!! (Which means sitting quietly, doing not much of anything and loving the heck out of it.) "When are you going to be back?" has a whole new meaning now. Big grin ENJOY!!
                      Yep. At this snowy time of year my wife & daughter will often go spend several nights at my inlaws. It's closer to work & school respectively. I can go out for my run right after work instead of after dinner. Then I can watch what I want on TV or read a book. It's not very exciting but,the quiet's nice. I miss them after a couple of days but,the first few days are heaven.
                        Nice one. Theres nothing like the freedom of drying off after a shower and just sauntering around the kitchen, in the nip, making tea Big grin
                        Goals for 2008: 10k - Phoenix Park - 6 April 48:47 1/2 Marathon - Longford - 24 August Marathon - Dublin - 27 October. Its Man v Distance. Distance is in trouble.