Measuring Distance (Read 1634 times)

Erunama

Just found this tool yesterday that has already been very, very handy: gmap pedometer It's built using Google Maps. Simply double clicks to add points on your route, and it will connect them by lines and calculate the distance for you! The only downside is that it defaults on Boston, and, as far as I can tell, you can't enter an address or zip code to quickly get to your city. So, what I do is simply zoom out, move to my area, and zoom back in. For the usefulness of this tool, it's simply worth the extra effort. This should tide me over until I can buy a Polar 625x Wink Enjoy!
      im new but i kickass!! here is a great tool i use http://www.doublechaser.com/best.htm What are the best hangover cures? When it comes to the best hangover cures, everyone's got one. So which ones are the best? Tomato juice and raw eggs. Strong black coffee. Cold shower. Acetaminophen (Tylenol). Trouble is these "best hangover cures" seldom work and can actually make things worse. The Chaser hangover pill is a new alternative. prevent The Chaser hangover pill - uses science for the "best hangover cures" Instead of focusing on finding cures, Chaser has focused on developing a hangover pill that helps avoid them from occurring in the first place. The Chaser hangover pill is an all natural, clinically tested method of helping avoid hangover symptoms. The prevention ingredients in a Chaser hangover pill are activated calcium carbonate and charcoal that attract congeners and soak them up like a sponge before they can do their damage helping you wake up refreshed and ready to go. Chaser is simply the most effective hangover prevention method there is - much better than all those other methods you've probably already tried and realized don't work. Our Chaser pills help stop symptoms by absorbing harmful elements in beer, wine and spirits before their detrimental effects have a chance to occur. These elements, called congeners, make up the flavor, aroma and color of alcoholic beverages. When congeners enter your bloodstream, your immune system eliminates them by releasing cytokines. This surge of cytokines is what causes the symptoms you feel. This powerful reaction to alcoholic beverages can turn a night of celebration into a morning of misery. Plus, it's safe with no side effects. Its ingredients are GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe). Try a FREE sample! Just pay shipping and handling. Look for Chaser products in Walgreens, GNC, CVS, Rite Aid, Albertsons, Eckerd, Osco, Sav-On, Brooks, Meijer and other vitamin, grocery, and drug stores. Visit our Store Locator page to find a store near you, or order online. A recent survey shows that it takes an average of just 3.2 drinks to cause headaches and fatigue. For ten percent of people, all it takes is one or two drinks. To avoid that morning after feeling, simply take two caplets with your first drink. The caplets do not prevent intoxication or absorb alcohol. We recommend that you drink in moderation and drink responsibly. Two caplets last for up to three hours of drinking, or for up to six drinks. Two caplets, taken with your first drink, are all it takes. It's safe, natural, clinically tested and works on beer, wine and spirits.
        Thanks for your "advice" but it is neither helpful nor constructive, as well as being misinformed to unheard of degrees. Just to clarify there are NO harmful elements in beer, wine or spirits you amateur - BOOOOOOOZ is the one pure and clean thing left in this rotten, decaying world. DugOutHeroes, you`re an embarrassment to BOOOOOZers everywhere. Never turn your back on the bottle, it never turned its back on you... Incidentally did you cut and paste the whole thing, or what?

The Floor Walker

Just found this tool yesterday that has already been very, very handy: gmap pedometer It's built using Google Maps.
          I'm not sure if you've noticed but this site actually has a very similar google mapping tool integrated right into it. Actually, the one here is probably better because it does elevation as well.

The Floor Walker

im new but i kickass!! here is a great tool i use http://www.doublechaser.com/best.htm What are the best hangover cures?
            Stop spamming our boards you bum! Eric, please put this person on the cut list, he is not a runner.
            eric :)

Matt, I was a little dismayed at his post, but he hasn't returned since then so all's good. eric Smile
                Hey Eric, incidentally I think this website is awesome. Don`t cut me man. Cheers!!!
                  that gmap pedometer is really handy thanks!
                  Los Malaventurados No Lloran