Reports on Pace: Adding more detail to the Y Axis (Read 236 times)

runmomto3boys

I wish that the Y axis on my pace reports had a more detailed breakdown then it does.  My reports show just 8:00 and 9:00 and it would be nice if it was broken down more incrementally.  The speed tab is more specific, but I'd like to see a better representation of the data in terms of pace too.  Just a thought! 

npaden

One neat thing about the pace and HR graphs in runkeeper is that you can click anywhere on the line and get the exact number. No idea if this is doable or not but it is neat. The important thing is the totals though and the RA log runs circles around runkeeper on that.

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

runmomto3boys

One neat thing about the pace and HR graphs in runkeeper is that you can click anywhere on the line and get the exact number. No idea if this is doable or not but it is neat. The important thing is the totals though and the RA log runs circles around runkeeper on that.

Ohhh, that is a cool feature.

eric :)

I will be redoing the graphs as part of the log revamp.  I am hoping the first installment should be ready by end of the year.

eric Smile

Thanks, Eric with a smile!  The graphs in SportTracks are really nice that way -- easy drill-downs.  I'd love RA graphs to have that kind of functionality.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

runmomto3boys

I will be redoing the graphs as part of the log revamp.  I am hoping the first installment should be ready by end of the year.

eric Smile

YOU ROCK!!  Thanks, Eric!

runfoolery

huh, thought I had clicked away and not posted this, whoops