Kylie Minogue Demo track -- good running tune (Read 777 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Cheesy, but it's got a good beat. Ran with it on my iPod this AM and it was a nice tempo: click

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I live for the day we get out of dial-upville. *sigh* Roll eyes
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

What, you guys can't get Charter internet?! Sheesh, we've had it for a couple of years, now. You guys must be more in the sticks. Eryn has the same affliction, but she really lives in BFE! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

When I was in Junior High, we have to go to the gym I forget how many times a week. We would do some (rather silly) aerobic exercises as warm ups. In the beginning of semester, we were asked to bring in songs with a beat and someone brought in "Locomotion". So all semester long, we were exercising to that song. Now my life has come to a full circle. I'll be running to another Kylie song. Thanks!
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The Locomotion is such an awful tune, too! I really like some of the tracks off of her Fever album--some very good running tempo tunes on there. k

~ Sarah Kay

What, you guys can't get Charter internet?! Sheesh, we've had it for a couple of years, now. You guys must be more in the sticks. Eryn has the same affliction, but she really lives in BFE! Tongue k
              I'm tight with the Arialink team who is supposed to be bringing wireless to our area. Big grin I have done status checks with them so much that I am now on a first name basis with all 3 guys who are on the project for Muskegon. When we bought our property we knew that it'd be hard thing to deal with, but going from broadband to dial-up has left me with little hair and minor depression. It's been a couple years and I count every day before it's here!! I even told the ARialink team I'd make them cookies. Just get us wireless!!!!! I can't even download songs for my IPod because it'd take all day. I've about exhausted my cds...so may have to take a trip to the library! We do have the internet, though, so it could be worse and not have it at all. Although....this RA addiction is getting a bit ridiculous. There's some sort of force that pulls me to the computer on a regular basis. I..can't....fight...it.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, I hear that! Dial-up is the suck. I got used to the T1 connection GVSU had, then used the library's computers until we got online--I think they have a fast connection, too. We dealt with dial-up for a couple of years and it about drove me mad. I called Charter about every-other week..."hey, is cable available here, yet?" It kept getting closer and closer, then one day I called and the woman on the line said "ooh, it IS available as of just a couple of days ago"--I about wet my pants I was so happy! No way could I do anything serious with Photography if we had dial-up, since I do online proofing and send my digital files to a lab for printing, which is pretty slow even with broadband (we have the slowest cable option, since it's a lot cheaper, but still fast enough for general surfing). k

~ Sarah Kay

Thanks zoom-zoom. Do you have Can't Get You Out of My Head?

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yep--and I have it on about every one of my running playlists. "Love at First Sight" and "Come Into my World" are good tracks, too. I'm glad she's doing so well after undergoing treatments for breast cancer. I think her new album is supposed to be out in a few months. If it has a lot of good tempo tracks I will likely download the whole thing. k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Interesting...Kylie is claiming it's not her song...sure does sound like her, though--most of the commenters seem to agree. k

~ Sarah Kay

Prophet!

I can't get that booty 'Out of My Head' ...