Adding new run activities to training log? (Read 697 times)

Chris T

I have been trying to add two new activities to my training log so that they will appear as separate colors on the graph. When trying to add them as new workout types in the 'manage my activities' section I get a "unknown error occured" message. I want to add warm up and cool down entries. Can anyone lend a brother a hand?
    eric :)

Chris, To which activity were you adding the workouts? Could you provide me with the exact steps to reproduce the problem, including the text that you've entered? eric :-)
      Chris T

Sure, thanks for your help, here goes: 1. click "options" on my training log page 2. click "manage my activities" 3.click run under my activites 4.click + new workout type 5. name the new workout as "warm up" in the edit workout type box and assign a color 6. click save I am returned to the edit workout type page and it now contains the following error message in red: An unknown error has occured
        eric :)

Weird. I cannot reproduce this with my account, but I could with yours. I'm thinking there's something going on with your account and I'll have to investigate some more.
          Chris T

Darn that double secret probation! Thanks.