Help!!! Log is messed up... (Read 566 times)

Hi - I imported my gps into my account. It brought in over a years worth of workouts. I thought I was ok because only the ones you save were supposed to go into your log. But today they all seem to have been added to my log!! I went through and deleted one of the entries (there were two on each day) - it seems to be ok, but now my overall totals are way off and I can't figure what's going on....any help Cry thanks! EDIT: I logged out and back in and now ALL my run entries are GONE! and I just cleared the memory in my Garmin to avoid the problem i was having....AHHHHHH Sad Everything is gone - i'm going to cry....
    eric :)

rothmikea, I've regenerated your overall stats so everything should be back to normal now. There was a glitch in the system and that migrated the GPS entries into your log. That problem has been fixed too. eric :-)
      TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

Me too. Same problem...I had Garmin entries and the entries I made myself. So I deleted my Garmin entries that listed the workout type as defalt. (It took a while) Now my totals are all off. I don't know how to fix it. Undecided Some totals seem OK, but the overall for the year is definately off. Roll eyes
        Find the fun.
        TrailSurfer

Husband and father of 4

Thanks! I guess it's fixed. Big grin
          Find the fun.

Former runner

I have a few duplicates that I need to delete also. For a minute there I had summaries showing 0.0 miles. Shocked

Ross

Flat footer

It happened to me too. It looked like I doubled my run distance Big grin I just went and deleted all the "default" logs. I still impressed with the GPS integration. So much easier to to log my runs...
                All back to normal.....Sorry I was freakin out a little last night. Big grin Thanks eric for fixing things - This is a great website - love it!!!! Think i'll hit that paypal button today Wink
                celiacChris

3Days4Cure

Think i'll hit that paypal button today Wink
                  +1 I was lucky and cleared my garmin memory before doing a run and importing, so I avoided that mess. Thank you Eric--the integration rocks!

Chris
                  PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k