Miami Marathon Hat Misprint? (Read 416 times)

The shirtless wonder

I noticed that the hat that I got for running the Miami Half this past weekend says 2007 on the brim. My sister also ran this race and her hat also says 2007. Was there a misprint of hats? Did anyone else that ran the race get a 2007 hat? Thanks, Greg
      I read another runner's race report that mentioned the 2007 hats. That seems odd. Confused

Jennifer mm#1231

I did too. I noticed it right away. It's weird because it matches the shirt, but the shirt doesn't have a date at all. Confused
        ironTriKev

IronMan ;)

This was a topic of discussion among the group that I traveled with as well. I think it was a misprint. I also think it is the largest hat I have ever tried on. When I close the Velcro strap I have about 1.5 inches dangling around. None of my other hats are like that Still its a nice hat.

Tri-Kev Here are my favorite links:
          My "kick @ss" running club ;)

Swim 2.4 miles.
          Ride 112 miles.
          Run 26.2 miles.
          Then brag for the rest of your life.
          -Commander John Collins, Ironman Triathlon creator

The shirtless wonder

I emailed the folks running the Miami Marathon. They confirmed that it was a mistake that they did not have enough time to correct for 2008. They said it won't happen for 2009. It makes no difference to me! Smile I'm not a cap wearer anyhow.