This is Why the Fat Boy Ran (Read 676 times)

I was looking through an old hard drive yesterday and found a picture...this was the picture that started me running and to accomplish over 30 ultramarathons in the past 3 years.

Run Fat Boy, Run

I hope it inspires you

MTA to correct link

Jerry
    A runners blog-updated daily

From that photo to THIRTY ultras.... Awesome Jerry!

Think the link above may be a bit wonky for some? If so try this one: Run Fat Boy, Run

2013 Goals
      1) Break 1:50 in a HM (PR 1:52:19)
      2) Break 4:00 in a Marathon (PR 4:20:39)

Got Hills?

fixed link...    http://ultramagicforest.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/run-fat-boy-run.html 

Good story...   I don't have a picture but a number - 275...  still trying to get down to 175 pounds...

"Not to touch the Earth, not to see the Sun, nothing left to do but run, run, run..."

Wow! Truly amazing--congrats to you!

HF #8206

just a simple cat

Smile  Awesome Jerry!

(your avatar inspires me all of the time!)

I  guess as you get more bodacious, you begin to lose more brain cells, because there is a limit to how much magnificence your body can house

Good work man!  I don't like the looks of my gut lately.  I'm starting to run more and I also tried some pilates to tighten up that gut!  Dear Lord my abs are sore now.  I see why that works well for flattening things out.

day after day sameness

Good stuff, Jerry. Pretty dang impressive.

Choosing my words carefully has never been my strength I've been known to be vague and often pointless