Forefoot running (Read 2062 times)

HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer

Still no.

What? I listed almost everything.

Ok -- ♪○◌☺סּ

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xor

López

HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer

Maybe I just didn't make it big enough for you to see.

₪₴∞℗ṐṌỎỒỚỠỢỘỔ

xor

Maybe I just didn't make it big enough for you to see.

₪₴∞℗ṐṌỎỒỚỠỢỘỔ

The O with an accent aigu on that list is 1) capitalized and 2) has a weird taily tail I don't quite understand

Unless it is the O after the O with the accent grave, but that looks more like a funky loop thing and not an accent aigu

HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer

¡Cómo no! You must be jesting. Estas son muy bellas: ּٜٕ֭ؐ֨֓ٝٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞٞѼѸѾѲѠӦӪӚϠΌ

xor

Ѿ

Why am I attracted to this one?

HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer

Why am I attracted to this one?

I think it goes back to that quality you were attributing to that stache....

Well, we've sidetracked this thread haven't we.

Yes.  Yes I have.  Although if you mean a MOOstache without the beard, no.  Except for a few minutes when I shave the beard off... look at the resulting mustache and say no no no.

Does SRL look evil in this picture or is it just a run-deprived me?

'No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everyone on the couch'

"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'"  - Peter Maher

"Running long and hard is an ideal antidepressant, since it's hard to run and feel sorry for yourself at the same time. Also, there are those hours of clearheadedness that follow a long run."  -Monte Davis

xor

The goatee makes me evil but it is the angle of my head that makes me APPEAR TO BE evil.

I am doing the weird angle because the photographer wanted to see the MM logo on the hat.

Ѡ

JimR

I'm missing something from the OP.   Did you stop running because of you're having hip problems, or did you simply take a break from running for a while?