More like LOOK WHAT WE CAN DO MOM! (Read 1056 times)

My babies did their first run today. I'm very proud of them especially my dd. She was tripped twice and got pretty scraped up. But she got up both times and finished before getting first aid. If you look in the picture of just her you can kind of see the hpain in her face (terrible pictures but hey) I'm also signing them up for a kids series that starts in May and goes through August. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Yes my son walked in lol Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, they are so adorable! That's it, I have to find a kiddie race for Dane this Summer! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Very cool! I could imagine how excited you were while watching them. Such a proud mom! Smile

Michelle

That is so cool, Pam - thanks for the pics!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
          Thyroid Support Group

Wingz

Professional Noob

Fun fun! Get 'em hooked early... Evil grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Awesome. Big grin Give them a high 5 for me... Yeah...get them started early! By the way, I need to get on your workout program (Super ABS/Arm of Steel) ==> Do you flex your muscles to warn your children when they are doing something wrong?

Vim

Too cute! Smile
                2009: BQ?
                  This would be a blast! I'm looking forward to entering my kids in a race! Tell them good job for us! Smile Kirsten, we should do this together! Would a half mile be too short for Dane?
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Kirsten, we should do this together! Would a half mile be too short for Dane?
                    Oh, I think it would be the perfect distance--especially with his short attention span, LOL! Wink Are there any kiddie races around here? The mom from swimming lessons said that Glenside Pub does a kiddie race. She subscribes to MI Runner magazine and said there are a lot of races listed there that I don't find online. k

~ Sarah Kay

Are there any kiddie races around here?
                      I'm sure, like you mentioned, there are more, but the one I know of is The Gerber Baby Food Festival in Fremont. I don't know if you can get any more kid-oriented than this! Looks like July 21 has a 1/2 mile fun run/ walk for the kids! I'd let my 4 yr old do it along with my 7 year old. I think this would be fun!
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, I am totally game for that! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

OMG RMo5 that is so cool. You are right to be so proud. They wanna be like you...
                            Thanks guys!! I feel fortunate to live in such a great running community. The kids are all pysched up for Saturday's race. So am i Big grin I sure hope they follow me in the fitness aspect. I'd love to go watch them race!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson