GPS import issue (Read 79 times)

I tried to upload a workout from GPS this morning and I got the message that "Your workouts have been uploaded to the server and are being processed. You can continue to browse the site until they are ready." But the workout has still not showed up (I dunno, 15 minutes later?) I remember something like this happening a while back but I can't find the thread.

Just wanted to point it out in case others are having the same problem.

Runners run

ditto.

Get off my porch

DDXD

Slower than I look

Having the exact same issue.

tlazarus

Same here. Tried a few times with the same results. The log interface shows that the workouts are being found, so I suspect they are stuck in  a queue on the server for some reason.

2009 5k PR: 22:10 2010 5k PR: 18:36 2010 Marathon PR: 3:13:22 2010 Goals: Sub-20:00 5k Sub-19:00 5k Sub-3:30 Marathon

eric :)

I deployed a large set of code changes last night so that the new feature can be tested on the live system before the official launch.  It looks like the GPS importer did not restart after the update.  I'm looking into it now.

MTA: Please note that your data have been uploaded to the server.  The importer is not starting up.  Once I fix the problem, the workouts will show up in your log.  Please do not upload your data multiple times because you'll end up getting duplicates.

This problem is fixed.  The imported GPS workouts are being processed in the order they were received.  There are many thousands of workouts queued up so it may take half an hour for the importers to go through them.

Still waiting. Must be a big queue.

This problem is fixed.  The imported GPS workouts are being processed in the order they were received.  There are many thousands of workouts queued up so it may take half an hour for the importers to go through them.

Hi George,

Everything has been processed.  Your workouts are posted on the import page.

eric Smile

Thanks Eric! Error in the cockpit.

Albon

I still experience some issues. Yesterday it worked after a while. Today it stopped by the "Status: Uploading data to server..." Nothing happens after this message....

www.therunningswede.com

I still experience some issues. Yesterday it worked after a while. Today it stopped by the "Status: Uploading data to server..." Nothing happens after this message....

This is most likely a client side problem.  I'll be able to tell if you go to the import page and try importing again.  If it fails, click the black triangle on the importer's status bar and send me a message from there.  Thanks!