Poor baby? Poor Elf! (Read 1122 times)

Slice

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5161/5246094103_cdf0cc1438.jpg

Here's a link. I'm apparently not smart enough to post the picture.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/34670740@N06/5246094103/

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

an amazing likeness

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Slice

Thanks!

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ack...those Elf on the Shelf things scare me.  Too much like clowns. 

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Tiefsa

We're doing the Elf on the Shelf thing this year.  The kids love it!

I'm with Zoomy.

Heh. We bought the elf this year, and didnt realize they came in different 'shades' and ended up with a darker elf.  My wife returned it. Is she racist?

No Talent Drips

Heh. We bought the elf this year, and didnt realize they came in different 'shades' and ended up with a darker elf.  My wife returned it. Is she racist?

Zwarte Piet on a shelf? Wouldn't be the first time that racism and a Christmas did a little waltz.

Dei Gratia

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Zwarte Piet on a shelf? Wouldn't be the first time that racism and a Christmas did a little waltz.

Whoa, that image is scary, and I don't think it's 'cause of his dark skin.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wouldn't be the first time that racism and a Christmas did a little waltz.

It's high time for some 6 to 8 black men...

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If I opened the fridge (or a cabinet, or ANYTHING) and that was sitting there, I'd probably lose bladder control. Hmm...fat free cream cheese. Isn't that ultra processed?
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmm...fat free cream cheese. Isn't that ultra processed?

Fat free "cheese" isn't cheese any more than fat free half-n-half is actually half-n-half.  And I think the elf may be sitting on a tub of frosting...

~ Sarah Kay

I had to look up what acidophilus milk is.

I dun learnt sumpin today. whoo hoo.

Come all you no-hopers, you jokers and rogues
                            We're on the road to nowhere, let's find out where it goes
                            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Actually, it is sweet acidophilus "milk".

Processed.