AWEIGH WE-Go 12/24 - 12/29 (Read 885 times)

pandajenn19

That makes sense, and I agree! I guess I figured if we did a group, then the weekly thread would stay in the group so nothing would really change. Other than the weekly thread would have a designated forum, if you will. But goodness knows I have been so sporadic about posting to the group over the last few months, that I don't have a strong opinion either way. Smile

Maggie & Molly

Evening all ~~ Well today was a very very busy day so didn't get a chance to stop by. I ran 3.1 this morning, average 9:45 and then tonight I did the cardio kickboxing class. I got on the scale this morning since tomorrow is WW and I wanted to see where I'm at. I actually looks like I may have lost a little bit, maybe a pound or so. That would be pretty awesome!!!!! I hope that the rest of our friends find us over here!!!! I will stick by not 'needing' to set up a group or to join another group although I am participating with the RA to weight loss group. I will do whatever you all want to do!!. Anyway, I'm pretty tired and may just crawl into bed w/ a book so night all see ya later... Smile

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
      Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Hey guys I just wanted to say adios!!! I'll be out until probably Thursday next week. I'll miss you guys!!!! I'll try and get lots of walking and dancing in while I'm out in party mode for the next few days. We got another inch of snow today and it took me forever to get home. I keep thinking that mid 50° weather is going to feel soooooo good. It'll feel like 80's to me!!!! Love you guys. Everyone have a safe and happy New Year's!
        msl

Hey Melanie! Have a great trip! Went out for a run today. It was/is really overcast and took forever for the Garmin to locate a satellite. I know I ran more than 5km but it recorded only 4.06 in 27 mins. ( that included a quick little pee pee break) Hope everyone has a nice weekend!!

Mr. Chip & Mizz Rizzo

1,000 MILES BABY!!! Out for a 5 miler today to put me exactly at goal. WooHoo!! Big grin I'm a bit frustrated with my 305 though. I finally aquired a satellite (again) and only went 40.6 feet when it lost the signal and never regained it. Now I'm trying to upload the history to my computer and it won't let me do that either!! ARGH!! I'm going to slowly walk away from it for a while and see if it cooperates later on. Hi Cherrie!!! Have a great trip Melanie!! Hi to everyone - sorry I have not been very good at personals this week. It is hard at home with dial-up as I hate to tie up the phone line for too long. Happy Last Saturday of 2007!!! ~Mary

~Mary

"My sunshine doesn't come from the skies,
            It comes from the love in my dog's eyes."

~unknown

http:www.rawleypointkennel.com

Maggie & Molly

Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grinMary that is so incredibly awesome. Way to go. Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Maggie & Molly

oh and I lost .8 pounds this week Smile

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

msl

Mary- I knew you would make your goal. Cherrie- weight loss over the holidays! Impressive! Edited to add: 6.09 miles at an 11:00 pace... I had a monster hill I didn't expect at 4.5miles and I just had to walk it...I need to run on a flat route instead of in the forest and see how I do....

Maggie & Molly

Michelle Nice job on doing 6 (we all have to walk from time to time - hills are tough - so don't sweat it!!! I am happy on the loss, it's not much but with the holidays and all it is huge Tongue I'll be heading out in a few minutes for my run. I'm shooting for an hour of running - whatever that gets me. Mary I know, this means a slow pace !!!!! I'm a bit tired though as we watched the Pat's make history!!!!! Late nights beat me up. Hey, has anyone heard from JHI or Michele? I really hope they find us here..... Ok, I'm going to finish my coffee and head out....

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

msl

I contacted Michele to ask her if she will join us here. I don't have Jhi's email... Good luck on your run Cherrie. What is your thought on the HM? i am still in the air...

Maggie & Molly

Michelle my run has been postponed by a few hours - my Ipod battery was dead and I know that I won't run 6 without it. I have to be better at keeping this thing charged. As for the HM - I am simply going to try to keep running this winter - if I can do it then I'll run in March if not then I'm going to find one in October or something to train for because I do want to do one

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Maggie & Molly

ok, I went over to Kickrunners and found JHI. I sent her a note asking if she would be joing us. So, does that now make me a stalker? Shocked

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

msl

No! You are no stalker! It simply means that we know Jhi's internet persona well enough to find her!

Maggie & Molly

Ok, I think that we need to get ourselves moving and need to set a challenge like we used to. How bout we set a Valentine's Day challenge? or a weekly to do challenge?

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

Maggie & Molly

finally did my run. 5.63/10:20 pace. Nice and steady Mary It felt good and at no time did I feel out of breath or tired. I finished at 5:63 simply because I ran to the end of the road (ocean) turned around and came home. Didn't look at my distance til I was home and done. DH rode his bike with me. He was cute, stopping in the middle of streets so I could cross, looking back when cars came... you get the idea. Now I have to review some records for a big meeting tomorrow so I'll see you all tomorrow...

Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363