My Site for Running Shoes (Read 1217 times)

I hope this doesn't violate any kind of policy. If so, please remove it and let me know. I don't mean to spam the boards, but I thought this may be something other people on the site may be interested in. My brother and I run a site called www.myrunningshoe.com where we work with running specialty stores to get them to combine their inventories on our site. It's for shoes that have been discontinued in the last year or so. If you find a shoe on our site, you put a hold on it, and enter your info. If the store has the shoe and wants to sell it to you, they agree to pay us a cut of the sale, and then we release your contact info to them. We don't charge the shopper anything. After they get your info, the store will contact you to make payment and shipping arrangements. My brother works for a specialty store and we've both been running since middle school. Again, I hope I am not going out of bounds for what this site is for. If you want to contact me directly, feel free to at... dono@myrunningshoe.com Thanks, D.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I prefer to buy my shoes from the local store that comes out and supports local running and local races. I pay maybe $5 more per pair of shoes, but it is good to support those who support me. Plus, they give me advice and watch my stride and examine my shoes to make sure that nothing has changed in terms of what I should be wearing.
        I prefer to buy my shoes from the local store that comes out and supports local running and local races. I pay maybe $5 more per pair of shoes, but it is good to support those who support me. Plus, they give me advice and watch my stride and examine my shoes to make sure that nothing has changed in terms of what I should be wearing.
        I like to do this too, sinmce I really appreciatte the local store. However, I did consider buying online for a reaplacment of identical shoes; I ended up going to the store for peace of mind.
        Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado