Been a busy bee for charity (I'm a poet and I didn't know it) (Read 569 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Spent the last 24 hours setting up a Cafepress store to sell some photography work. Since I have $262 to raise for "Girls On The Run" by the end of next month (one month after my HM is the deadline, otherwise they charge my CC) and people don't seem all that eager to give just for the sake of giving I figured that might not be a bad way to do it. So all proceeds from my sales through 11/11 (giving me time to get a commission check in the mail) will go towards that goal. Photo Store I'm not all that fond of their available templates, so I might have to learn some more advanced HTML and CSS to customize the store a bit more to my liking. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

I know you have more pictures than that... is there an album somewhere?

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Click on the Candid Artistry logo to see my regular business site (ignore how crappy that index page looks...I'm going to give it a facelift once life settles down a bit. I want it to load faster, too). k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I should add that Woodlandsprite gave me the idea to sell artwork to raise $$. But after the race is over I think I am going to branch-off a bit and go back to my first love, landscapes and architectural stuff, nature, non-people shots (all but that pond shot were taken in the last couple of days at an abandoned old leather tannery). My candid/environmental portraits just don't seem to be in the right niche market around here. What jobs I do get all come from an hour or so away. The locals go to Wal-Mart or other loss leaders for their portraits. k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I made a few new items at Janell's request. Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay