misc update 3 (Read 2366 times)

eric :)

Ok, I just uploaded some more minor changes. They will not affect most of you. The changes include: - you now can specify cycling or swimming as your default workout. What this does is change the summary page to display your primary workout. To change your default workout, go to Options / My Log Preferences - fixed the XML log export. I forgot to include the event url field and the packager didn't like it. - removed the space in the swim types - added a "Mixed" swim type - if a non-registered user is viewing your log, it will use your unit system instead of defaulting to English That's all for now. eric Smile
      I love the new changes! I have been cycling a lot more than running lately in order to get ready for a long weekend ride coming up. I like that I can change the summary page to see my cycling workouts. Very cool!
      steveLGOR

Just an open thanks to Eric for making this site available!
        waterfordrider

Team Effort

Very nice!!!! Just what the doctor ordered.

www.runninngahead.com/groups/5000MC/forum

Update: I just updated another change. As I was poking around, and noticed that all the other pages can be switched over to be more cycling/swimming friendly. So, for all you cyclists and swimmers, you can enjoy what the runners enjoy. That is, in the calendar page, your primary workout will be displayed with slightly more detail than other workouts. You can also search and graph your primary workouts as well. I still need to modify the search and graph pages to allow everyone to search for any workout, and not just the default workout. eric Smile
              For cycling it is more helpful to graph avg speed instead of pace, but I like where you going with this.

For cycling it is more helpful to graph avg speed instead of pace, but I like where you going with this.
                When I converted the pages to display speed instead of pace last night, I missed the graphing page. Sorry about that. I'll have that fixed as soon as I can. eric Smile
                Tony Evans

Great updates and thanks for an excellent site. When you're next updating would it be possible to add a RACE option to the swim types, as I've started doing triathlons. Thanks Again Tony.
                  Tony Evans

Sorry just realized that I can add the type to my own page. Tony.

When you're next updating would it be possible to add a RACE option to the swim types, as I've started doing triathlons.
                      I was considering adding Race as a type, but it doesn't fit in with the other types because they describe the stroke. Maybe there should be another dropdown that specifies the type like running and cycling?

I added a speed option for the graph.
                        cdh

Great site - just joined! Looks like you can have only one user per email address. My wife and I both run but can't log us both separately. Any help?

Great site - just joined! Looks like you can have only one user per email address. My wife and I both run but can't log us both separately. Any help?
                            cdh, You can create an email account using one of the many free email services such as hotmail.com, yahoo.com, and gmail.com. The only time you will receive an email is when you need to recover your password, so you don't have to check it at all. eric Smile