I've entered Paris 2014... now where do I start!? (Read 189 times)

p.s. some of the big races in Europe (such as Rotterdam) have pay porta-potties at the race start. Bring half a Euro with you to the start in case you need to use one. I had to piss on the side of a building because I didn't know.

p.s. some of the big races in Europe (such as Rotterdam) have pay porta-potties at the race start. Bring half a Euro with you to the start in case you need to use one. I had to piss on the side of a building because I didn't know.

I remember that most public portapotties in France (Water Closets, or WC's) charge money.  ---I've heard of many different ways to get taxes and revenue from folks, but when you have to pay to pee?

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I remember that most public portapotties in France (Water Closets, or WC's) charge money.  ---I've heard of many different ways to get taxes and revenue from folks, but when you have to pay to pee?

Or some places make you pay for T.P.

At Machu Picchu you have take your TP from a roll outside the bathroom and bring it in with you. You bet your ass you're being judged by everone else in line for how much TP you think you are going to need.

At Machu Picchu you have take your TP from a roll outside the bathroom and bring it in with you. You bet your ass you're being judged by everone else in line for how much TP you think you are going to need.

1.  Wonder how many folks planning on doing #2 don't take any TP in...  (Well, I remember that being more common in Arabian countries I visited)...

2.  What happens to you if you take the whole roll in with ya?  Big grin

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

There are plenty of free loos at the start of the Paris Marathon. The queues can be a bit long, but that's hardly unusual for a marathon start.

The start pens do have porta-urinals within, which is actually a good idea and more races should do it.