DFW Runners - The Grasslands Run - March 22nd - Who's In? (Read 923 times)

You planning on staying out there?
    No. I will drive up early and maybe hang around for a couple hours afterwards - depending on the rest of the Bonkin family schedule that day.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

A guy I work with has two registrations for the Grasslands half marathon held on March 22nd. He cannot attend due to family commitments. He is looking for a home for them. They are available for the low price of free. Of course, if you feel the need to reimburse him the face value of $30 each - he would gladly accept the money. I've spoken to the race director and they will transfer the registration to new runners if we let him know by this Friday. If you are interested, let me know in this thread and I will be happy to set things up for you.
      Still two spots open for free if you want to run Grasslands. Time is running out if you want them. Tomorrow is the last day we can get them transferred to you.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Burninated Peasant

Dangit, if I were physically capable of running it right now, I'd jump on this in a heartbeat. Appeals to me as a runner AND a tightwad.
          Dangit, if I were physically capable of running it right now, I'd jump on this in a heartbeat. Appeals to me as a runner AND a tightwad.
          I suggest walking or slowing down to my pace Big grin. Best on your knee getting all healed up. modal (who seriously needs to put in a run later tonight! Dead)

Vim

I will be there running the full and a few people I know will be running the half. Ican't wait for this run. It will be my 5th marathon this year, but my first trail of the year. Jimmy

"You may all go to hell, and I will go to Texas"  Davy Crockett