OMG, that was ON! (Read 570 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Finally had a good run...very fast for me for an "easy" run (faster than my 25k pace), but I felt so comfy. Even wore my most stable shoes to help my right arch and my legs didn't complain a bit. Ahhhh.... k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I'd say so, you creamed your current 10K PR!
        Good Stuff. It feels good when things click doesn't it?
        http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'd say so, you creamed your current 10K PR!
          Heh, I did that in a 10 mile race a few weeks back, too. My pace for that was under 10 min./mile. I can't wait to run that 10k this Summer to really blast that mutha! Big grin Alan, there is NOTHING quite so wonderful as a great run after a string of slow, lousy, painful ones! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Now that you've taken care of that string of crappy runs, hopefully you can turn your attention to that string of runny craps...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Now that you've taken care of that string of crappy runs, hopefully you can turn your attention to that string of runny craps...
              I hear baby wipes work well for these....

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I hear baby wipes work well for these....
                They do...much gentler and leaves you feeling oh-so-fresh.... Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay