Which is the best poll? (Read 120 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Get your votes in!  Make this statistically and scientifically significant!

xhristopher

Dude, you are missing so many polls I've posted. Remember the one about Children biking on the track? That was fun.

And:

What the hell is a "5K Foam Fest"

Who is the bigger jerk here?

Which car should Dave get?

GPS WTH?

So many people post questions here that would be much better in the form of a poll. Lots more responses that way. Even lurkers vote.

I think we need to ask EricSmile for a "rank order" function in addition to the poll.

I'm not sure that "best" would work best for this type of question.

I believe that might lead to addition useless threads for us to sift through.

I'll build a new poll and ask whether we should ask EricSmile for this functionality.

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

xhristopher

Why does "poll" make a thread useless? Many have had lively conversations and arguments?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Dude, you are missing so many polls I've posted. Remember the one about Children biking on the track? That was fun.

And:

What the hell is a "5K Foam Fest"

Which car should Dave get?

GPS WTH?

So many people post questions here that would be much better in the form of a poll. Lots more responses that way. Even lurkers vote.

Yes, I knew I should stay out of the poll business.  I'm a total pretender compared to you.

And there's no "None of the Above" option.

JimR

It's this one...but, alas, 'tis not an option.  Sad

Why does "poll" make a thread useless? Many have had lively conversations and arguments?

In general, I'm kidding.

I don't happen to follow them though.

I did read through a poll thread that I participated in a year ago or so, and it was lively and active.

Life Goals:

xhristopher

Help me come up with some good poll topics. I'm thinking guns, religion, politics, and such. I remember people were in an argument here about vaccines a while back. That would have better with a poll.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

It's this one...but, alas, 'tis not an option.  Sad

Ooh, how could I have forgotten this one? Sad

joescott

Yeah, this pole roks!!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

I forgot about this thread.  I reread through the thread just now.  Yes, we identified the biggest jerk Smile.

Life Goals:

BeeRunB

PollingAhead.com

TJoseph

Help me come up with some good poll topics. I'm thinking guns, religion, politics, and such. I remember people were in an argument here about vaccines a while back. That would have better with a poll.

If you want to keep it running related, these are good questions:

At what pace does running become jogging (9:30 mm, 10:00 mm, 10:30 mm, or 11:00 mm)?

How many miles per week should you run (20, 30, 40, 50, 60, or 70+)?

Which is better: Heel strike, midfoot strike, or toe strike?

Which is more important to training: GPS watch, heart rate monitor, a Runner's World subscription, or running shoes?

Which will improve my running more: Hypnosis, physical therapy, or psycho therapy?

Which animal do you run most like: An ostrich, an antelope, or sasquatch?

Do you buy most of your running gear from a local running store, an online store, Target or Walmart?

#artbydmcbride

Do real runners wear underwear?

runningskirts; yea or nay?

Ultras: races or hiking buffets?

Runners run

Help me come up with some good poll topics.

why do poleaxed Polish polecats polemically polish their poles with polenta?

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.