Need a sammich suggestion (Read 180 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You are lucky, because it is Sandwich Monday!

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thesalt/162947372/sandwich-monday

Two Summers ago, Peter Sagal came to Nashville. I sent them to Boltons for Sandwich Monday via a well timed tweet. I also had the opportunity to go for a run with Ian and Peter. This was just a few days after I'd run a marathon, and they both run hard. They ran me into the ground. Ian is a friend of a friend, and he connected us.

#truestory

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

In the spirit of "wine is fine, but liquor's quicker"...

There are only 9 patties of cardiac arrest in the T-Rex, Try the In-N-Out 20x20....

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

clawed or declawed, the choice is yours.

gp

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

Menace to Sobriety

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

an amazing likeness

Wouldn't it be great if there was some web site where I could post pictures of my lunch right before I ate it, and share all the issues I had getting it ordered -- like when the waitroid did not bring the lemon for my water like I clearly asked, but did remember the mayo on the side, but it wasn't the low-fat yogurt I wanted. That would be so cool, then all my peeps would know what I ate for lunch -- 'cause that will show them that I am more lunchworthy than they give me credit for, and...no, thank you very much, I'm not just ordering the same ol BLT I get most days because it's what I want. So quick summary -- need site to post pictures of sandwich, complain about the service, offer details of the best fries evAH.  Can that be done here in the log?

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I found an excellent sandwich tutorial video

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

The only sangwich i can think of is maybe you and 2 HOT chicks. That's a damn good sangwich, trust me.