Justin Timberlake, mancrush? (Read 665 times)

Mishka-old log

OK, I don't listen to boybands, or really any of his music...but this dude is awesome. -The infamous SNL skit (not really appropriate for minors) Gotta love a guy that's humble enough to rip on himself. -And his thoughts on Brittany. She's been through enough personal stuff, with the media down her throat the entire time. Thanks Justin for not giving in, and trashing her with your thoughts on her.

Now that was a bath...

Speaking as an almost Grandmother - I would have to say that JT brings out the inappropriate in me and if I were a man - mancrush may be an underestimation.
    • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
    • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

Prophet!

i met JT on the water a few years back when he and Cam Diaz were learning how to surf. Very friendly guy i thought...mancrush, probably not...but i thought he seemed like a pretty good guy. Cameron Diaz, in a bikini, surfing, now that was hot. She was really friendly as well. Should have offered her private surfing lessons Cool
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've long seen him as a pretty much WYSIWYG kinda celeb. It's interesting to see the different ways celebs handle fame, though. He and Britney both had very similar career paths as Mousketeer kids, but he seemed to be able to stay grounded and she went way off the deep end. His choices all seem to be pretty wise ones, where she has made nothing but bad choices in recent years. And his music is often really good to run to...good tempos. He really does date hot chicks, too. Wasn't he seeing Scarlett Johansson and Jessica Biel at the same time? Damn, I'm straight and I'm jealous! Tongue Speaking of Cameron Diaz...she is one of those actresses who I've always thought would be really cool to hang out with and have a few beers with IRL. She's never come across as catty. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

madness baby

I thought Mishka was going to put a link to Perezzers. (Oh well, maybe next time, Kirsten!)
            deb
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I thought Mishka was going to put a link to Perezzers. (Oh well, maybe next time, Kirsten!)
              Ha...that reminds me, I haven't had my celeb gossip fix for the day! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

madness baby

Ha...that reminds me, I haven't had my celeb gossip fix for the day! Wink k
                Do it! It's my reinforcement at the end of the day - a Blackberry read sitting in traffic Wink
                deb
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wanna know who got me hooked on celeb gossip? My HUSBAND!!! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

madness baby

Wanna know who got me hooked on celeb gossip? My HUSBAND!!! Tongue k
                    That's is just perfect! My husband was so surprised at how funny he thought Perez was the first time he saw it. Smile
                    deb