Who's the bunny? (Read 865 times)

Finished!

That camo one is sweet...I think that has the brief underneath instead of the bike shorts, though...I'm all about the shorts to prevent chub rub. Though I will say that those shorts are translucent pink, so I need to consider that when I am choosing my undies to wear underneath!
    well hang tight, ladies - I talked to Nic DeBoom at a marathon expo, and expressed regret that I couldn't get my hands on the camo, and she says the camo is coming out in a hybrid gymgirl style - the sshorts will be a little shorter than the traditional gymgirl shorts from what I understand. Can't wait Big grin
    Walk + Jog = wog.
    I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
    I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
    Wingz

Professional Noob

Final answer - JK = RR Janell = PB Kirsten = PB support Claire = Confused and obviously slightly bored person at keyboard performing mental loops on the RA Acrobatic Post Box
      I can definitively say that I am not the Pace Bunny! Big grin Thanks for the compliment, but you may have noticed (or not!) that I steal all my ideas from other places ("virtual races" and "1000 mile club" are not originial, FYI! PB is original!), I am definitely female (you'll have to come up here to NC to verify that, though, LOL! Wink ), and my sense of humor is much dryer. Plus I can't photoshop! Keep on guessing, Claire! Modified to add: Claire, if you come up to NC you've got to leave that nail-paddle behind... erm... in NZ!

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

Actually now that Janell has defined the very essence of PB - I have a feeling that it could be her. After all - she seems pretty certain that they are different people. How could she know that!
        Quality of posts. Intent of messages. Creativity. The two are very different. Plus the more juvinile one showed up several days after the original... If it is the same person, I'd have to tip my hat to their being able to work the differences that convincingly. But I won't believe they're the same unless Pace Bunny himself comes over here and says they are.

Now that was a bath...

Modified to add: Claire, if you come up to NC you've got to leave that nail-paddle behind... erm... in NZ!
          Fortunately Janell, in the current climate I don't believe that they will let me travel on international flights with bondage weaponry. Very perceptive points about the PB/RR though. I obviously would never make a behavioral scientist. I'll say one thing though. They have the same handwriting. Claire xxx
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
          Wingz

Professional Noob

Fortunately Janell, in the current climate I don't believe that they will let me travel on international flights with bondage weaponry.
            Now that's a relief! Tongue

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

well hang tight, ladies - I talked to Nic DeBoom at a marathon expo, and expressed regret that I couldn't get my hands on the camo, and she says the camo is coming out in a hybrid gymgirl style - the sshorts will be a little shorter than the traditional gymgirl shorts from what I understand. Can't wait Big grin
              *perks* Ooh, that sounds great. The shorts on the gymgirl are a tad longer than I think they need be. On my NB skirt the undershorts are more of a boy short than a bike short. Ms. DeBoom is gonna make me broke! Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

mikeymike

Quality of posts. Intent of messages. Creativity. The two are very different. Plus the more juvinile one showed up several days after the original... If it is the same person, I'd have to tip my hat to their being able to work the differences that convincingly. But I won't believe they're the same unless Pace Bunny himself comes over here and says they are.
                I couldn't agree more. The original pace bunny is very clever. For a while, I thought I also detected a non-north american accent to his/her writing style, but I could be wrong about that part. My current top suspects are Claire and Trent, but then it could easily be someone who doesn't post very frequently under their own name which would make it much more difficult to figure out. I peg the RR as one of the high school kids.

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I peg the RR as one of the high school kids.
                  That's my suspicion, as well. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

cnlifeasitis

Image = Tight lipped Tight lipped Tight lipped Tight lipped Tight lipped Tight lipped Tight lipped Tight lipped Tight lipped
                    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got