Good Morning (Read 556 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Love that little short. What film was that before..."The Incredibles," I believe. Another awesome Pixar work. The new one, "Lifted," is also cute. And I can't wait for the next full-length Pixar film, either, Wall-E. Looks really sweet. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Yes, this came from the Incredibles (on the DVD you can listen in French, which is a hoot). It is my favorite of the Pixar shorts. I actually thought lifted was bland, which is surprising given the unbelievableness of the movie that followed. Wall-e? Could be great, but could just be another version of AI.
        I've never seen that before - nice, thanks for sharing the link Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I've never seen that before - nice, thanks for sharing the link Smile
          Does this mean you haven't seen "The Incredibles," either? If not, GO...rent it or buy it NOW! Seriously, it is an awesome film--first movie my son ever sat through...and that was BEFORE his ADHD diagnosis and meds. We even named our car after a character in the film, Dash. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

It took awhile, but I did finally see it on HBO - it's a great movie!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

When we're in the car it's become a joke every time Dane asks "are we there yet?" We respond with an angry Mr. Incredible voice "we'll get there when we get there!" Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay