Old Runner's World Mags (Read 778 times)

Is there anyone who has old Runner's World mags (or Running Times) who would want to donate them to me? I had a subscription 2 years ago, let it lapse last year and now I'm wishing I had them to flip back through and learn some new things.  I'm not talking too too old, maybe just a year or two old?  I would gladly pay for shipping  Smile

And yes, I know its available on-line, but I want the real thing.  Thank you.

I would also check the local library. They might have old issues you can check out. 

yeah I kinda wanna keep them though

Half Fanatic #846

Check with the publisher - they may offer back orders for old mags they still have in stock...

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Oh roo roooo!

I would also check the local library. They might have old issues you can check out. 

Regarding you wanting to keep them:  Our local library sells their old magazines at a yearly sale once they reach a certain age.  You could call and see what your local library does--you might be able to get a whole year for a couple bucks, if that.

running yogi

I may have one years worth from 2007/2008. I will have to check.

Tramps

Damn.  I thought this thread was going to be about a new magazine for us older runners.

Be safe. Be kind.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Damn.  I thought this thread was going to be about a new magazine for us older runners.

You may have something there.  Pretty soon, only us geezers will even know what a print magazine is.

sincerely silly

That's how I read the post title the first few times I saw it.  Old Runner's magazine, World edition.

shin splints are my nemesis