Garmin 410 on Amazon (Read 520 times)

PADRunner

Not sure if it's a good deal or not, but Amazon has the 410 for $149.99 as the deal of the day today,

Troy.

Not sure if it's a good deal or not, but Amazon has the 410 for $149.99 as the deal of the day today,

That's a nice price, especially since it includes the heart rate monitor. I picked one up a few months ago for about $200, and that was a good deal at the time.

It should be mathematical, but it's not.

dallison

registered pw

That's a great price. I thought 169 from bj's was great.

2017 goals:

sub 1:30 half 

dallison

registered pw

This is now back down to $149.98 on amazon. It's a great watch compared to some of the cheaper garmin ones and for not much more money.

2017 goals:

delicate flower

I paid $220 back in February with no HRM and was thrilled with that price. $149 is a great price.

<3

Strict WTF adherent

Tell you what: For $5, I'll punch you in the face. It's a better deal than any amount of money for a Garmin with a touch bezel.

ETA: for an extra $5, I'll kick you in the nuts. Or you can buy a GPS watch with no power button. Your choice. The kick in the nads won't hurt as long.

Tiefsa

Tell you what: For $5, I'll punch you in the face. It's a better deal than any amount of money for a Garmin with a touch bezel.

ETA: for an extra $5, I'll kick you in the nuts. Or you can buy a GPS watch with no power button. Your choice. The kick in the nads won't hurt as long.

Tell me how you really feel!

Ngarciaf

I grabbed that same deal. So excited to start using it.

Tiefsa

Here's a video if you want to know how to use it

It's a little hard to get used to, but I like it. Not everyone does apparently

Big grin

dallison

registered pw

I'm out of money, will you do it for a cookie?

2017 goals: