zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have one I am DYING to use here... Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

eric :)

I love it! I'll have to add it just so you can use it!
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can resize it, too...and I will host it on my own space, if that would work. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Roll eyes Big grin eta: You know I :heart: you.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Roll eyes Big grin eta: You know I :heart: you.
            I know...back atcha, babe! :smooches: Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, so now how do we apply avatars and sigs...I see that it's possible, now... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nevahmind...figured it out--thanks, Eric! BTW, is there a specific size limit for avatars? Not that I would go all 300x300 or anything, but just for future reference to resize things. Smile Thanks, k

~ Sarah Kay

eric :)

Kirsten, You're looking sharp!!! I set the max size to 100 x 100 pixels because that seems to be the most common size. Let me know if you want something else. eric Smile
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

100x100 is good--won't eat up your bandwidth or make the pages load too slowly for our dial-up friends, like backroadrunner.... Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, and I must add that I LOVE the avatars--now we can really connect some personalities and interests with the posters. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

I want an avatar, I want an avatar, I want an avatar!! (Do I sound like my kids yet?) But, as zoom-zoom said, I'm forced in to dial-up land where uploading anything takes...oh, 2 days or so!! Angry I haven't even had the required 8 hour period to put a pic in my profile yet... Hey, Kirsten, maybe I should save some to disk & bring them to your house to upload?? What kind of hillbilly town doesn't have high-speed internet, anyways???? Stupid redneck, backwards, living in the 80's cavemen locals... Ask me how I really feel about this issue! Blush
                        So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Really, a little 100sq. should be fast, even on dial-up. I can help you, though. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

The resizing thing gets me. I think it is one of those "must be smarter than the machine before you can use it" issues?? Machines, tell you what, they are taking over the world. Well back in my day, you drew yourself a picture. Or if you were really high class, you had yourself a fancy-dancy 110 camera!! Wink Big grin
                            So do not get tired and stop trying. - Hebrews 12:3
                            Wingz

Professional Noob

backroadrunner - I have dial-up too. You're not the only one in the stone age! <g> If your initial picture's big (read: high quality = lots of little data points for the computer to upload) then yes the first upload will take some time. But once you get it up there, that's it. I've found that the forums aren't downloading any slower since we went to avatars. No problems over here! Go for it!</g>

Roads were made for journeys...

NeedMore Road

I just wanted to see how mine looked Roll eyes