Can I play too?? (Read 958 times)

Geely

Howdy there folks! New to this forum and I want to know can I run with you guys?? Smile If someone could be so kind as to give me the ins and outs of things that would be great! I have been running for about 8 years now and have been "hardcore" for about 2 years now. I have one full marathon under my belt and want some more!! Big grin I run about 40 miles a week and race when I can. I would love the pick the running junk out of all of your heads if you'll let me! Thanks for your time!
    Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Welcome aboard - I'm pretty sure we're accepting applications. It makes interaction easier if you make your log public.
      Coach Jeanne

Speculum Wrangler

Welcome runner g! I'm a fairly new member too, but have found the folks here to be quite welcoming and willing to share their toys. Browse the forums and user groups - post often. It will be easier for us to answer your specific running questions if you make your log "public." Create a "profile" and tell us a bit about yourself. Which marathon did you run? Cute kids, BTW!

Jeanne

You'll ruin your knees!

Welcome and I'm glad you found your way here! There are lots of knowledgable folk willing to share. Come on in, sit down and make yourself comfortable...or if you prefer, tighten up your shoes and tear out with your ears pinned back, then come back here and tell us how it went! Glad your here, Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Ringmaster

Hi, Runnergeel! Adorable kids--look about the age of mine. We're glad you're here; make yourself at home! Karina

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
            Mile by Mile

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hi hi! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lisa3.1

Hi, and Welcome
                  Welcome aboard. Smile

Vim

Hello! Big grin

Michelle

Hi, RG!

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Wow, welcome! More importantly, do you like monkeys?
                        JakeKnight

Wow, welcome! More importantly, do you like monkeys?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                          -----------------------------

Oh my Lord in Heaven!

Amy

Sulli42

Welcome to the Zoo.